We had more bath time fun this past week with a pumpkin puppet washcloth that Grandma & Grandpa Sergeant sent me. Here's me pretending to be a pumpkin!
Then I decided to play peek-a-boo...
But I must say my new favorite thing to do is climb out of the tub or try to stand by myself; no matter how slippery it may be or how many times Dad & Mom say "no". It is a lot of fun!
I'm finally big enough that I've out grown my baby towels and graduated to big boy towels. My favorite is a bear towel that the Vicki Hanson made for me because I like to pull the ears! Here's me all bundled up!
On Friday, October 1, 2010, I had my very first combine ride! It was a really nice day and since it was a little windy I wore my Prestegard Farms coat just like Dad & Grandpa. You can't see my Charlie Brown shirt underneath that says, "The Great Pumpkin is Coming" but I got lots compliments on it. Before I rode with Dad & Mom I met up with Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard and cousin Hannah. Here we are having a fun and checking things out.
While Hannah, Grandma & Grandpa were riding together I rode with Dad and even helped him steer! My Dad said I was a natural farmer because the first thing I did was reach for the joy stick which gets things going and then I reached for the steering wheel. Dad said I was pretty smart.
Here is Dad and I driving together and then...
Dad let me drive all by myself! Didn't miss one bean either!
After Mom & I were done riding, taking Dad dinner and our homemade chocolate chip cookies which we made together earlier that afternoon, oh, did I mention the dough is a lot of fun to squish between your fingers! Well after all that we met Grandma Prestegard and cousin Hannah at our house to play. I really look up to my cousin and love her very much. Every time she comes around I just smile and giggle. Here's us playing peek-a-boo:
Then we decided to have a wrestling match.
Then practiced giving hugs and kisses.
Then went back to playing. I showed off my crawling and walking skills and then we crawled through the tunnel together and hung out. I had so much fun I can't wait until she comes back to visit and play with me again soon!


