Aunt Jennie has a great sense of humor and got her picture taken next to a sign that said, "She's lived outside for seven years. She's not homeless". We think it was talking about cats but what a funny thing to say. It was more fun watching Aunt Jennie get stuck inside a phone booth. My Mom and her couldn't stop laughing and I must admit I was a little embarrassed by the people staring at us. Mom said I will most likely be embarrassed by my parents many times in the future so might want to get use to it now...not a reassuring thought!
We had a nice lunch on an outdoor terrace at the Riverside on the Root, Dirty Martini Lounge & Outfitters. Note I was not allowed to have a dirty martini but we did have an excellent lunch that overlooked the Riverside bridge and bike trail. Afterwards we visited the Scenic Valley Winery which make all their wine from local fruits, berries & vegetables. It was a pretty shop which I waved bye-bye for the first time. I think I was aiming at the clerk by waved at the ceiling fan instead...oh, well I'll keep practicing. We ended our day with awesome pie from the famous Aroma Pie Shop just outside Lanesboro in Whalan, MN.
Today, Oct. 17th, Dad, Mom and I got Christmas lights after church. Can't wait to see them put up and go sledding and all that fun winter stuff. We spent the rest of the day at home playing and hanging out. Here's me wrestling with my Dad. I totally had him pinned.
Here's Kato, Mom and I playing and giggling together too. Fun family filled weekend! Up next the a"mazing" corn maze!



