You may have heard that this past week has been a little rough because I've been a little under the weather all week. Yep, the first time in 10 months that I've been sick. On Sunday I got a pink-eye infection in my left eye and all week I've had to have these terrible drops 3 times a day every day. Even though I haven't felt good I did get to stay home with Mom on Monday & Tuesday which was great because I really needed my cuddle time with her! Especially when my fever got to 103.8 degrees which was the highest it has ever been.
By Wednesday we thought I was all better as my temperature was back to normal and then Wednesday afternoon my temperature spiked to 102.3 again. So back to the doctor Mom and I went. I now have an ear infection in my left ear, I think that side of my body is rebelling against me, and I'm on even more medicine. This time I'm taking some pink, bubblegum flavored stuff that I can't decide if I like the taste or not. The first time I took it I gagged a little but by tonight it wasn't as bad. I think Mom has got a kick out of my silly faces I make when I take the stuff. Still way better than the eye drops!
At least by this morning I was feeling better and by this afternoon I was back to as Mom & Dad call me their, "Happy Hayden". So I'm happy to report I'm on the mend and look forward to a fun, beautiful fall weekend. Hope you're doing well & wishing you a fun weekend too! XOXO, Hayden


