On Fri., June 24th Mom & I met Stacy & Katelyn (*my girlfriend) in Mankato for lunch & some fun shopping. Mom got me a big brother book which is pretty neat to get me ready for my big job that is coming and the best part was we played in the play land at the mall. I got to climb all over, jump all over and crawl/run around. It was a lot of fun.
On Sat., June 25th after a fun morning & good nap Dad came home & took Mom & I to a 4:55 p.m. show of Cars 2 in Albert Lea; my first movie! Mom wasn't too sure about this but Dad thought I could handle it and he was right! I sat through the whole thing and only got upset when Dad left to use the restroom. I even giggled and clapped during the races and funny parts and both Mom & Dad said they left the movie theater in awe of how awesome I did. We then went out to dinner and I did great through that too. If only I had been as good in church on Sun., June 27th as Dad called me exasperating. My favorite character is Lighting, above with his girlfriend Sally, and Mater is pretty funny too. Hope you see the movie as it was a lot of fun!


