Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

On Fri., May 11th we had a big day!  We met our good friend Addison & her Mom at ECFE for Fabulous Friday (*last one we could attend for the year; kinda sad) and then we went to the park for mid-morning snack & lots of play time.  It was a beautiful day and had so much fun; especially because we were the only ones at the park!  At ECFE we got to paint with big and small marshmallows; here's my awesome masterpiece:
After lunch/nap we got to go on two tractor rides!  First we rode with Grandpa to help him plant beans (*this was Hudson's first time with Grandpa & first time planting beans).  Here we are: 
Daddy wasn't too far away so we went and rode a couple of rounds with him too! 
Afterwards we ran some errands with Mom & we even got to have date night by going out to eat!  The best part was since I ate so well I got to have ice cream.  What a special day.  On Sat., May 12th we were home most of the day enjoying the amazing weather and in the afternoon went summer clothes shopping.  Hudson and I each got shorts which we can't wait to wear.

On Sunday, May 13th we celebrated Mother's Day by having a special day of church, visiting Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard with Uncle Kyle, Auntie Jenni & Cousin Hannah and just hanging out at home with Mom.  Here's our happy family & Mom's first Mother's Day with two boys!
Being the 13th of May it was also my half birthday which Mom made me my very own cake (*I even picked out the flavor & frosting color - blue!).  Here I am blowing out my candles and notice Mom even cut one of my candles in half.  Pretty funny.  I blew out all the candles by myself! 
We had lots of cousin fun especially tickling & hugging up Hudson!
To treat Mom us men gave Mom flowers & some pots for outside and I even made my own pot & planted her a flower at daycare as you can see below.  I also made her a special magnet & picture.  I think she got teary-eyed.  Oh, Mom! 
Hudson made Mom flowers too but with his feet & hands.  Pretty special:
Mom said she had an awesome day and couldn't be more blessed.  Today at daycare Hudson & his friend Bennett appeared to be having a very deep discussion during tummy time and I enjoyed being outside in the 80 degree weather as well as making white clouds with shaving cream.  We got good & messy!  Starting off to be a fun filled week.  Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day too!