Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hudson's 1st Time Planting!

On Thursday, April 26th Hudson & I surprised Mom by babbling to each other on the way to daycare!  We had fun talking and giggling to each other which was our first conversation.  At daycare I got to use scissors to practice cutting circles and Hudson enjoyed rolling over & over.  After daycare Mom took us to meet Daddy to plant corn & bring him dinner!  We got to use our new 90 foot planter and Hudson got his first tractor ride as well planted for the first time.  Here's us farmers:
Hudson even got to take the wheel with Daddy's supervision.
On Friday, April 27th we went to Mankato for my 6 month post-op appointment with my ENT to check my tubes.  Everything is still in place and looks good so all in the clear.  I go back again this fall so lets hope we continue with minimal or no ear infections!  After my appointment we got to play at the indoor playground because it was raining & even had fun with the train sets & books at Barnes & Noble.  The rained continued most of the weekend so we were stuck indoors but I got to try a new game called Memory and I'm getting really good at it!  Saturday night our cousin Deb was in town for a wedding so we had a slumber party & after church on Sunday all went out for brunch.  A great, relaxing weekend at home and the best part Hudson is back to 100%!

On Monday, April 30th we made whipped cream & butter at daycare by shaking it ourselves!  Although we poured salt instead of sugar into one batch & that wasn't so good.  Hudson had a fun day & got big eyes when he rolled over and found those big eyes staring back at him in front of the mirror which filled him with giggles!  Monday night we made May day treats & even tasted a few.  Today, Tuesday, May 1st we celebrated May Day by giving treats to Dad & his guys as well as our teachers.  Dad & Mom even gave each of us a book & I got my favorite, M&M's.  At daycare I got to color a tractor (*Dad didn't like that I colored it red) and even read tractor books.  We also got lots of May Day treats & even came home to a treat from Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard hanging on our door!  Hope you had a happy May Day too!