Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Potty Progress!

On Tues., May 15th we had an awesome time outside and got to pick dandelions to use in a beautiful painting project of yellow & white dandelions dancing in a field!  Turned out pretty cool & can't wait to bring home to show you.  On Wed., the 16th I got praised at daycare for sitting so well at story time and got to help use the watering can!  The biggest & best news of the week is my potty progress.  As you know on May 8th I went potty for the first time like a big kid.  I had practiced a lot before & continue to do so and yesterday and today I went again!  Yep, after nap both days I woke up dry so I sat, tried and went!  Ms. Linda is pretty proud of me and each time I go I get to call Mom to tell her "I potty, I potty!" and I get a sticker on my potty chart.  I'll keep practicing and I'll keep you posted.  Love, Hayden