Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jose Cole Circus!

On Thurs., May 10th Mom & Grandma Judy picked us up from daycare to take us to Jose Cole Circus in Fairmont!  We went out for dinner first and I told them all about my day how we listened to the story Little White Duck and then pretended to be ducks and swam all around the room!  Hudson told us all about his tummy time and getting to hang out with Ms. Amber.  Then it was time for the big show.  Here we are as the Ringmaster is about to start things off:
They started with a dog act which I really enjoyed and then there were clowns, the Lovely Irene who did tricks on a rope, a young man who did tricks with fire, dancers and a ton more.  What a fun night to start off our weekend.  I think Hudson really enjoyed his first circus and all the people watching.  Can't wait to go again.