On Friday, May 18th we went to daycare instead of staying at home with Mom (*she had to work!) but we each had a fun day and our class got to spend a lot of it outside as the weather was beautiful. Before daycare I went potty when I got up & surprised Mom! I continued to try at daycare but not the same success. The rest of the weekend we enjoyed being at home & being outside. I even got to help Mom plant flowers, herbs and strawberry plants! I can't wait to eat them. We also put our swing set back together and got out all our sandbox toys. So excited for summer to be here! We got an extra special treat Saturday night as Grandma & Grandpa offered Mom & Dad a quick date night so we got to hang out at their house for awhile. I had a ton of fun and talked all about it on Sunday.
On Monday, May 21st I continued my potty trend of being dry through nap & then going when I get up and success! Today, May 22nd I was dry from 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. and went potty three times - a potty hat-trick! I went at 9:26 a.m., 12:10 p.m. and 2:43 p.m. - all major successes! Dad & Mom are so proud of me and so our my teachers. With my BIG success today I even got to call Mom to tell her with Ms. Linda (*I also told her about the truck I saw outside during out door play!). The best part was I got to put more stickers on my potty chart. Today we put Cars 2 & Mickey stickers on it. I was pretty pumped up. I'll keep trying and keep you posted. Wish me potty luck!


