On Sat., Dec. 17th Dad, Mom, Hudson & I went to MCreations in Blue Earth to finish up our family photos & Hudson's new born pics. Can't wait to show you our holiday card / birth announcement for Hudson. Afterwards Grandma Dawn and Grandpa Mark came up to meet Hudson, have lunch & play, and have our 1st Christmas. After my birthday and big brother presents I am now really good at opening presents and love helping others too. I don't much care for others gifts unless they get a truck but unwrapping, tearing and/or just destruction of the present is very much fun! Here's me opening my first present of 2011 Holiday season and guess what it was a moving, talking dump truck!
Here's Grandma and Grandpa showing me how my new CAT dump truck works - so cool!
Here's our family opening up Hudson's first Christmas present and he got a first Christmas reindeer throw and little reindeer lovely, and a matching reindeer hat & mitten set.
How cute is he in his new hat!
Hudson & I got Grandma & Grandpa their very own "Cy" for their yard and they were impressed I called it Cy. They even sent me a text message after they got home showing me a picture of it in their yard. I thought it would be nice for all those Hawkeyes that live around them - Go Cyclones!
Here's Hudson & I with Grandma & Grandpa. I really liked Grandma's Santa sweater! I had such a fun time it was hard when they left especially since I liked learning wrestling moves from Grandpa & I loved making him my pony although he was really good at throwing me off! The biggest news from the 17th is this past week I've become a little interested in the potty and even showed it to Grandpa when he was here on the 17th. Mom & Dad got my very own potty out that I look at and point to but haven't sat on yet. Will have to keep you posted on how the potty & I become better friends.
On Sun., Dec. 18th Great Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard came over to meet Hudson. Grandma even brought him his first stocking she made for him which was really neat & beautiful. I think Grandpa Great is pretty excited of his two little future Prestegard farmers.
On Monday, Dec. 19th I went with Mom & Hudson to the Fairmont Hospital for some paperwork. It was pretty funny watching Mom try to carry Hudson and me in. This was her first outing alone with the two of us so I tried to be really good. We even stopped for lunch quick and which Mom said I was really good. My favorite part of the morning was going through the car wash as it was about 40 degrees outside. It was really fun to see the car get watched and us get sprayed by water. I was a little scared of some of the noises but otherwise did really well. Hudson of course slept through the whole thing & missed out! In the afternoon I got to play outside which was so fun as it was really nice out. Pretty strange we may have a Christmas without snow. I hope at some point this winter we get a little as can't wait to go sledding again!


