On Thurs., Dec. 8th I got to play with the Apple computer at daycare for the first time and did great! I had a ton of fun learning to use the buttons and figuring out the mouse. The best part was the program we were playing with made lots of noises which we tried to make too. Hope I get to play with it again soon. We also painted with one of this month's col "red", one of our colors this month, stop signs. Here's mine:
Also, on Thursday, Dec. 8th Hudson had his newborn pictures at MCreations with Mandy. Mom said he did really well for his first photo shoot and slept through most of it! Dad & Mom decided to do Hudson's newborn pictures first and then plan to do our family pictures in another week or so. Here's some snapshots from Hudson's big close-ups!
So cute!
After the photo shoot Mom & Hudson picked me up and Hudson got to meet our good friends Anna & Ava Oswald for the first time. As it was a passing introduction we're going to have a play date with them this weekend so can't wait! On Friday, Dec. 9th I got to go to Grandma Judy's house again and again enjoyed playing outside, seeing the shop and this time we played with Play-Doh. I had so much fun! I am pretty excited as next week starts Mommycare and going to daycare only 1 or 2 days a week until Mom goes back to work. Can't wait to see what we do and learn at Mommycare. For sure I'll keep you posted though!


