Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Today, Dec. 24th we had a relaxing day at home getting ready for Christmas and just playing.  Hudson and I even napped together which as you can see is pretty cute!
As it's Hudson's first Christmas Eve here is his holiday outfit with "My First Christmas Bib".  Notice the Santa feet and under the bib it says, "Santa's Favorite".  I would amend to "One of Santa's Favorites!"
We met Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard at 4:30 p.m. church service and then headed to their house for Prestegard Christmas and an awesome dinner.  It was really fun to play with my Cousin Hannah and even more fun to introduce Hudson to Aunt Jenni, Uncle Kyle & Cousin Hannah and see Great Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard again too.  Here's me opening my first present from Grandma & Grandpa and it was a truck!  A waste management garbage truck that is almost as big as me!
We gave Hannah some girl stuff and also her very own namesake necklace.  She's so grown up now!
Here's me showing Great Grandma & Grandpa my new truck - how cool!
Here's Dad, Mom & Hudson opening his first present which was a cute outfit from Grandma & Grandpa.
Aunt Jenni, Uncle Kyle & Cousin Hannah gave me a blow-up Thomas the Train to ride!  It is so fun and Hannah and I had a blast riding it around the house chasing one another.  It even plays music & makes fun train sounds.  I can't wait to get it home to chase Kato with it!
Hudson got hungry before dessert so Grandpa fed him with Hannah's help.  Very cute.
It was nice to get a four generations photo of the Prestegard side.  You can see Dad, me, Great Grandpa Omar & Great Grandma Alice, Grandpa Allen and Hudson.  What a handsome bunch.
Here's Hannah holding Hudson with my supervision of course.  I am pretty protective of my baby.  What fun to have all the Prestegard cousins together!
After dessert we headed home to put cookies & milk out for Santa and go to bed.  I know Santa is coming as you can tell from my shirt I'm "On Santa's Nice List"!  Sweet dreams everyone.