On Monday, Dec. 26, 2011, we woke up to have breakfast with Uncle Jared and Aunt Ashley before getting ready for Grandma & Grandpa Sergeant and Uncle Byron to arrive for our last Christmas. Here's Grandpa Scott meeting Hudson for the first time - what a great Christmas present!
After their arrival we finished getting a large feast ready & had lunch. Then presents! I loved present time as not only did I get to open my gifts but everyone let me help open theirs too! I had such a fun time. Some of my favorite presents I got was a truck that hauls logs, lots of John Deere stuff including a truck & tractor set, a learning globe and this cool interactive bus that will help me learn to spell.
Here's everyone at Christmas and me in the middle running around helping everyone!
Grandma got Uncle Jared, Grandpa Scott & Uncle Byron matching Sergeant Grillmaster shirts she found on a trip; after all they are all "Sergeant's"!
Here's me helping Grandma open our gift to her. I even helped wrap it and decorate it with stickers!
Hudson got some cool gifts too including a personalized piggy bank below, lots of John Deere stuff including John Deere cowboy boots, diapers and books and DVD's to share with me.
Here's Dad, Hudson, Mom & me with Hudsons' new cowboy boots!
I was really excited about a truck DVD that Great Uncle Jeff & Aunt Becky gave me which Uncle Jared helped me put it in & play it which then I wasn't much interested in Christmas anymore!
Hudson slept through most of it too but did get a really cool Winnie-the-Pooh baby scrapbook.
The best and last present of the day was to Hudson & I from Grandma & Grandpa - a Ferrari! Yep, they got us our very own battery powered Ferrari from Cars 2 Movie. I think Dad & my Uncles were just as excited as I was. If you haven't seen the movie the car's name is Francesco Bernoulli who races against Lighting in the movie. So cool!
Here I am ready to race except they have to finish putting him together first!
Here's Hudson & I with Grandpa & Grandma.
Here we are with Uncle Byron, Uncle Jared & Aunt Ashley - all the "kids".
We had such a fun day and after everyone left I was a little tuckered out and took over a 3.5 hour nap! I think even Dad and Mom napped a little too! Thank you again to everyone for such a wonderful holiday.


