On Tues., Feb. 21st Hudson & I each had a great day at daycare. Hudson got to meet Mom's new boss, Jill, at lunchtime and was a huge hit as he flirted with her the whole time! Hudson also really enjoyed one of bouncer seats and learned he could kick the octopus on it. He thought it was pretty funny. I got to enjoy some outdoor play and found a boxedler bug! I had lots of squeals as we watched it and got to touch it. We also painted today which I was only half interested in but it didn't turn out too bad:
On Wed., Feb. 22nd I got to try fresh lemon juice which I got to help squeeze. It was delicious. Hudson got pretty excited when Mom stopped by at lunch again and this time with work friend, Michelle. He kept cooing and talking all day about the visit! After daycare Dad & Mom picked us up to attend Ash Wednesday Mass and Hudson got his first ashes! I rubbed my ashes off right away but Hudson did pretty good leaving his on. After mass we had a fish dinner & even stopped for shakes! By the time we got home Hudson had most of his ashes gone but you can still see a little bit:
On Thurs., Feb. 23rd Hudson slept the morning away after our big night & even slept again after his morning bottle! The daycare ladies think he's such a sweet boy. In the morning at daycare I got to play with string and make mittens and of course I picked my favorite color blue as one of my colored strings! I love playing with glue.
By 10:30 a.m. I wasn't feeling so hot and my temp was up to 101. Mom came and got me and took me to the doctor to find out what was wrong. After a couple of hours of tests they confirmed I tested positive for RSV. RSV or Respiratory Syncytial Virus is a respiratory virus that has cold like symptoms but can lead to serious lung infections, etc. Dad picked me up so Mom could return to work and I got put on antibiotics and sentenced to home & bed. Since RSV is highly contagious Mom picked Hudson up from daycare and took him to Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard's to stay until my fever & cough broke. By Sat., Feb. 25th my fever was starting to lift and I was starting to feel loads better. Hudson seemed to be enjoying all the love at Grandma & Grandpa's house and even got to hang out with Great Aunt Patty, Great Grandma Betty and Great Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard on the 25th! By late night on the 25th Hudson started coughing a bit but no temp so we thought ok. Today, on Feb. the 26th I was pretty much back to normal so Mom picked Hudson up in the morning to bring him home. By mid-morning Hudson and Dad were both running temperatures and had coughs! No church this Sunday. For the rest of the day all us boys were pretty much resting and Mom was taking care of us. Hudson goes to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see what next steps are...


