Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Super Bowl Fun

On Sun., Feb. 5th we had a nice morning at church and I even helped Dad "usher" and hand out bulletins at the end. I thought it was pretty cool the way Father Leo would shake hands and say good-bye to everyone so I even went in front of him and started shaking hands and saying "bye-bye" to everyone too. Dad thought it was pretty cute and so did everyone else! Mom & Dad think its fun to watch me become more outgoing and friendly. As Grandpa Allen says, "His little politician".  After church we had a fun Super Bowl night at home with fun snacks and goodies.  We even had a silly string fight!  Dad and I enjoyed the "Giant" cupcakes that even had football rings on them for us to wear afterwards.  Here's Dad & I enjoying our cupcakes.
I love frosting!
We were pretty pumped when the Giants & Eli won too!  On Monday, Feb. 6th and Tues., Feb. 7th we had a couple of fun days playing at home.  We even finished our Valentine's Day projects and sent them off in the mail.  Can't wait for everyone to see them.  On Monday, Feb. 6th our double stroller came and I impressed Mom by helping her put it together!  I helped line things up and even fitted parts together and handed them to her.  I jumped right in it too when we were done.  Here's our handy work!
We had some brotherly love while at home and it's fun to watch as Hudson is interacting with us more.  He now has a cry to tell us when he wants us to play with him.  We call it is face time cry as he let's out this one little cry to say, "Hey, come talk to me!".  Then once you're in his face he coo's, smiles and has all sorts of movements.  Here's some pics of us brothers:
I even helped Hudson sit up and told him all about the tractor he was wearing.  Our favorite part of his outfit was his John Deere "boot" socks he was wearing!  Mom's impressed with how gentle I'm learning to be with him.
Hudson is starting to have really good head/neck control and even pushing himself up a bit.  He even went 8 hours through the night last night so officially sleeping through the night!  Here he is showing off for you!
On Wed., Feb. 8th I had a lot of fun at daycare playing with the sensory blocks and today, Thurs., Feb. 9th we had a lot of fun playing with the marble works.  It's a cool contraption that you drop a ball into and watch it roll down to the bottom.  Fun to do again and again.  Well I'm off to help Mom finish packing as we're leaving for Waterloo, IA tonight for Hudson's first trip to Grandma & Grandpa's houses.  Can't wait to see everyone!