Happy Valentine's Day! This morning we had lovely breakfast of coffee cake and my new favorite, scrambled eggs! Afterwards I went to daycare for my first Valentine's Day party. We exchanged Valentine's, had special treats and played fun music. Mom & Hudson had a nice morning hanging out at home. After nap Mom & Hudson picked me up to go to Mankato for my ear check with the ENT specialist. The good news is my tubes are still in place however the bad news is when I have a cold they have a hard time keeping up with necessary drainage. So now I get to use these fun drops as needed to help clear the path and assist with pressure. The best news of the visit - it was quick! Afterwards we picked up Dad's favorite pizza for dinner and met him at home. Hudson and I both wore special Valentine's Day shirts and even posed for the camera:
I love my brother!
One of our super secret projects during Mommycare (*while Mom was on leave from work) was making Valentine Day frames for my loved ones. We then put a picture of Hudson and I in them and mailed them off. Here's me working on them one early morning in January.
Mom was impressed with how creative I got with the heart placement. The frames were fun to make and also helped to teach me the shape of heart as well as work on colors red, pink & white.
Of course we made a special frame to go along with Dad's Valentine's Day gifts and here he is showing it off!
Here are some of my first Valentine's from my first ever Valentine's Day party. Notice Ava & her parents made me the cute heart to your left and my buddy Jack & his parents made us homemade heart crayons which is on the bottom right. I handed out Valentine cars of course which you can see here - the coolest part is you blow up the attached balloon & they go flying!
Dad & Mom treated me to some new truck & tractor sticker books as well as some construction lace up cards. I was pretty pumped for all my transportation stuff!
Hudson got a personalized "Who Loves Hudson" book that he helped Mom hold up! He just keeps getting better and better with his hands.
Us boys did good and brought Mom home "cyclone" (*red & yellow) roses; she loved them. What a great day; we hope you had a very Happy Valentine's Day too!


