Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Everyday Fun...

On Thurs., Feb. 2nd I had an awesome time at daycare with some Groundhog's Day fun although unfortunately he saw his shadow.  We even made our own groundhog puppets!  Here's mine:
We also got to paint teddy bears and of course I made mine blue:
While at Mommycare Hudson finally showed interest in his farm play yard and is starting to work on grasping things placed in his hands.  He also getting better at focusing and loves watching the cow move.  Here's Hudson!
On Jan. 16th Hudson first experienced his Boombo chair and since has been working on his head & neck control by sitting in it.  Looking good Lil' Bro:
On Fri., Feb. 3rd we had a fun morning at home and then had a special treat by meeting Dad in Frost to play at the park.  We then met Grandpa Allen, with Dad, for lunch at Julie's Bar & Grille, which has a new site in Frost.  I thought it was pretty cool that everyone said "hi" & "bye" to my Grandpa & Dad when they arrived/left so I too started to do the same.  Grandpa thought it was pretty cute and now calls me his little politician.  After lunch I had a good nap and then Mom & I played trucks.  Here's me showing Mom how to use the road:
On Sat., Feb. 4th we hung out at home most of the day but then took a special trip to Albert Lea for some shopping and a fun dinner out.  I impressed Dad & Mom by cleaning my plate and even eating some of theirs!  What a fun filled family day!