On July 26th we had lots of fun during our music time & the teachers thought I was real cute tapping my feet while I sang. We even made ocean creatures and I made a jelly fish & made his "legs" dance during music time too. Here he is with the dragonfly I made during our insect unit last week (*I made him flutter around too!):
Hudson had a fun day chatting it up with Amelia on the floor & even got to try squash for the first time and didn't mind it. Liked it a little better when mixed with fruit though!
On Friday, July 27th we hosted a Go Team USA party to celebrate the opening ceremonies of the summer Olympics (*also Hudson's 1st Olympics & my 1st summer ones) with the Hansen's & the Oswald's. We wore red, white & blue and had a 1950's inspired dinner with items like burgers, malts & onion rings. I had a blast playing with Addison & Ava and we even had our own kids table (*Addison's Dad Steven is visiting though):
Here's Ava & I hamming it up:
We had such a fun time and it was so nice outside we had a hard time coming in to actually watch much of the opening ceremonies at all; we had good intentions! Go Team USA!
This weekend we again got to relax at home and enjoyed lots of outdoor time. Here we are enjoying our swing set. Hudson moving up from the baby swing to the toddler - hold on tight! We even tried the swinging teeter-totter together:
Love summer time; only wish it would slow down a little!




