On Sat., Oct. 1st we were unable to attend the ISU game as Mom & baby were grounded but we did get to watch it at home. Uncle Jared and Aunt Ashley stopped by on their way to the game and hung out for a bit which was fun. It was a beautiful day and most of it we spent outside but in the early evening we had fun putting together my train set. On Sun., Oct. 2nd we did church, played at home and in the in early evening I got to have tillage time with just Dad & I in a John Deere 6730. Dad said I sat really good and even helped stir a bit; I loved every second of it. Here are some of our pictures (*I think it was hard on Mom as this was the first time she didn't ride with me but I told her I had this and was fine!)
Here we are in action! Can you see me in the cab with my pumpkin hat?
Here's Dad & I and he's letting me drive!
Here we are coming in to park.
My shirt is very appropriate - Daddy's Co-pilot! All done & heading home for dinner.


