Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

32nd Annual CPS Classic

By Thurs., June 7th Hudson started to really roll over both ways and Dad & Mom think I'm growing as I've been eating seconds at daycare and home!  Boy can't help if he's hungry.  On Friday, June 8th Hudson took his 6 month pics in Blue Earth at Mcreations with Mandy (*with tractors!) and did an awesome job.  Mom thought I did an awesome job waiting too.  After work/dinner we loaded up the car and headed to Grandma & Grandpa Sergeant's house.  We slept most of the way and after a some hugs & quick playtime went to bed.  I woke up early & ready to go on Sat., June 9th and loved playing with all of G/G's toys.  I know just where to go!  After running some errands we met everyone at the golf course for lunch and friends & family time.  I even got a shake!  Here's Hudson meeting our family's good friends Cindy & Dave for the first time.  He was pretty excited.
The best part getting to "drive" and ride the golf carts!
This past fall our beloved Grandpa Pete passed away and in CPS Golf Classic tradition we dedicated a tree to him at the golf course.  Here is some of our family gathering around Grandpa's tree between holes 9 & 10.
Grandma Anne & Great Grandma Shirley drove cousin Camille & I around - how fun!
Cousin Aaron & Uncle Craig gave me airplane rides until I got sick - I loved every minute of it!
After nap Aunt Karie brought her grand kids over (*our second cousins) Phillip, Ian & Alexis to play.  We went to the park by G/G Sergeant's house, Mom said it use to be Dinosaur Park, when she was little and we had so much fun.  Hudson stayed home with G/G as it was so hot but we didn't notice.  Here's Dad & I playing telephone with Phillip:
Afterwards we went back to G/G Sergeant's house for some indoor play.  Even though I think G/G's toys are my toys I did a pretty good job at sharing!
After dinner we started getting P.J.'s on and Grandma Anne read us bedtime stories.  She sure has an arm full here!
We got Dad tickets to the Blue Angels airshow tomorrow so unfortunately we had to head back at bedtime but can't wait to see everyone again soon.  We weren't a block away and both of us were out!