On Tues., June 5th I got to go fishing! Well, we had play fishing at daycare but I got to cast a line and reel our "fish" in. I had a ton of fun. Hudson had a good day at daycare too and even practiced playing ball. While I was helping Mom make dinner the best part of the day was giving Hudson his first hand held food...a Baby Yum, Yum rice cracker. Here he is inspecting it...
Here he is going for it...
We have contact and not so sure he likes it!
Yeah, not for me Mom! He turned his head to it and wasn't too interested. Mom said we'd try again later. Good job Hudson!
Yeah, not for me Mom! He turned his head to it and wasn't too interested. Mom said we'd try again later. Good job Hudson!
What a cute little Cubbie though!
Today Mrs. Amber brought in fun shark & whale books to read that I really enjoyed and Hudson had a blast during tummy time in front of the mirror. He liked checking out his own grin. Can't wait for this weekend we're heading to Mom's hometown Waterloo, IA for our family's annual golf tournament. Here we come Grandma & Grandpa Sergeant!


