Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Friends & Family Week!

On Tues., May 29th we had bad news by 1 p.m. nap Hudson woke up with over a 101 temperature and the doctor said Hudson has is first double ear infection.  Here's hoping he does not take after me!  He's on medicine so hopefully he's feeling better soon.  I had a good day at daycare making a caterpillar & had a special treat of Grandma Judy picking me up while Hudson was at the doctor.  I even got to play tractors with Grandpa a bit too!  On Wed., May 30th I got to play with the coolest cow flashlight at daycare that mooed!  We have also been checking on the Decorah Baby Eagles on the computer & watching them grow.  They are so cute and I love looking at them.  After daycare we got to go out to dinner with the Olson's who were in town and meet baby Tyler for the first time!  He's adorable and such a happy, smiley little guy.  My friend Ava was there too and guess what?  She claimed me!  Yep, she told everyone I was her Hayden and her boy.  I guess I have a girlfriend!

It was so much fun being able to play & have fun with Tyler & our friends.  Here's Baby Tyler and me - he kept leaning into me and smiling.  Very cute; guess he liked me.
By Friday, June 1st Hudson slept in until 9 a.m. and has been sleeping much better at night; we think he's finally on the mend.  On Sat., June 2nd we had a special treat when Grandpa Mark & Grandma Dawn stopped by on their way home from their SD vacation.  We had a ton of fun playing inside & out and even got to eat chocolate, marshmallow ice cream!  Here's Hudson & Grandma Dawn playing:
After dinner my friend Addison and her parents came over for Hudson's first bonfire and our first one of the summer.  It was a beautiful night out and I even got to bring out my Iowa State chair.  Here we are enjoying first ever S'more.  I preferred just eating the graham crackers though.
On Sunday, June 3rd we got to visit Grandma Great Alice in the hospital and take her flowers.  It was wonderful seeing her and she's getting back to 100%.  We had lunch at Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard's for Grandpa Allen's birthday.  It was extra special with Great Grandma & Grandpa Fenske and Uncle Kyle, Aunt Jenni & Cousin Hannah!  Here's Hannah & I helping Grandpa open his presents:
Hudson as you can see is now about 100% and enjoyed some giggle time with Grandma Judy:
Here's all the Prestegard men:  Dad, Hudson, Grandpa Great Omar, Grandpa Allen & me:
During nap Mom updated our closets for the summer and found a snowsuit Hudson was a bit small to wear during the winter...so of course Mom & I couldn't resist dressing him up in it after nap!  I don't think he was too excited about it but he was a good sport.  Such a cute little monkey!