Hayden & Hudson's Mom here with a little proud moment I wanted to share with you & brag Hayden up a bit. Today, Mon., June 4th I got the second coolest phone call ever (*the first being May 8th when Hayden went potty for the first time) as today Hayden did number 2 in the potty for the first time! Ms. Linda said he was so proud of himself that he did a little dance and after he was all cleaned up went around telling everyone he pooped! To further celebrate, as the dance & telling his neighbors were not enough, Ms. Linda and Hayden (*as already noted) called me to notify me of his success. Ms. Linda is great about including us parents & making the kids feel extra special. I must admit I even got a little teary eyed when he got on the phone and said with gusto, "Mommy, Mommy, I pooped potty. I pooped potty!". I don't think as a parent you can ever be prepared for how big your heart swells with pride for your child's success that is all his on his own. Even something as simple as potty time. Just an awe inspiring moment. So proud of you Hayden. It was also very cute when I saw him later and he ran into my arms & again, told me all about his triumph. Best part of my day.
The boys also had a great Monday as Hayden apparently also got to play with a car carrier semi which he decided to not only load cars in but cows! He said they needed a ride too! Very gentleman like of him. At home we have been practicing with Hayden on using scissors and he's getting better & better. Today at daycare he also got to practice some more by cutting out his own clouds, all by himself, and here's Hayden's sky:
We must of wore Hudson out this weekend as he slept most of the day away (*11:30 to 3 p.m.) but really enjoyed the jumper & a big bottle of course after he woke up. He had his first cereal at daycare today too and they said he ate like a champ. So proud of both boys - love you!!! Mommy


