On Monday, Nov. 28th I went back to daycare and as a special treat Dad took me & picked me up! I did have a fun day, although my teachers said I was a bit clingy and I must have been tired from our big weekend as took a 3 hour nap! I was able to bring home some of my most recent art projects including my turkey made out of my hands & feet:
My kittens that I got to use glitter paint on!
My cat that I got to use markers to color with! Using the markers helps me work on my hand coordination however they are really fun & a little messy as well.
Hudson spent his first day at home with Mom getting into a nursing schedule as well as getting lots of cuddle and sleep time. For this week and next week I'll continue to go to daycare fulltime and then get to be at home with Hudson & Mom until Mom returns to work. I can't wait to start Mommycare! I will go to daycare about 1 day a week to keep my spot open otherwise I'll be at home which will be a lot of fun.


