On Monday I also enjoyed my good friend Ethan's time at daycare by reading books together quietly on the daycare reading chairs. I think we surprised all our teachers with our quiet time!
On Tuesday, Nov. 15th we had fun painting during craft time and we painted Thanksgiving turkeys! I decided to paint mine brown and I had a ton of fun. Here is my precious work of art:
On Wed., Nov. 16th and Thurs., Nov. 17th had pretty mellow days however did enjoy music and dance time at daycare especially Ring, Around the Rosie although we did "Rainbow" instead of "Rosie". Today on Friday, November 18, 2011, I had my two year check-up and I look good! I'm over 36 inches tall and at 35 lb. For the very first time I am not in the 95 plus percentile for height; I'm now at 88%. For weight I'm at 98% and unfortunately I did have to get 1 shot and some blood drawn. I was very brave and even got a fish bath toy from the lab!
On his way to Ames for the big ISU football game my Uncle Jared stopped by with a birthday present for me - a transport airplane with a fire truck! I was super excited. Here's Uncle Jared and me - thank you Uncle Jared & Aunt Ashley!
After a quick nap I had a dude night with Dad going to Albert Lea to do man shopping at Home Depot. We also went out to eat and just had a lot of fun. Such a great week!


