When we arrived Hudson was having some procedures done so Dad, Mom & I hung out playing tractors and trucks. I impressed them by showing them how all my trailers line up; they didn't realize they could hitch together but of course I knew! Here's my long tractor line...
We didn't have to wait too long and the doctor brought Hudson back to the room saying everything went well and he's doing great. Here's me getting to see Hudson for the first time. Of course I said "baby" and pointed to him right away.
Mom & Dad then introduced us and I got to hold his hand, gently of course. Isn't he cute?
I was really excited to meet him and kept calling him my baby. I tried giving him a kiss on my own but couldn't reach so Dad helped me out. I loved him right away.
I wanted to hold him so Dad and Mom helped me hold Hudson for the first time. He slept the whole time so was pretty easy to hold.
Hudson's nurse had to check on him every hour and she was really nice. When we told her I was Hudson's big brother she brought me a big brother kit which included a special big brother sticker to wear, crayons and "Our New Baby...and Me!" big brother coloring book and some snacks. I thought that was pretty cool.Mom, Dad & Hudson even gave me a big brother present which I had a blast opening. I got an awesome truck book, two big brother books, a Cars coloring pack and the DC Comic Wheelies for my Wheelies ramp. I was so excited for my truck book I couldn't wait to show Hudson & Dad.
Here's Dad reading my new truck book to me & Hudson. They thought it was pretty cool too!
We soon ate lunch with Mom in her room and during lunch I kept checking on baby Hudson as I was worried about him. He kept sleeping though and was peaceful.
Here's me showing Mom & baby Hudson my tractors.
I did bring Hudson a little brother present which was a Winnie the Pooh rattle/teething toy. Here's Dad holding it up with me. I think he'll like it once he grows into it a bit.
Here's our new family of four; our first family photo!
After lunch Dad & I left so I could take my nap and so Hudson could have his first full bath. Mom & Dad said they were really proud of me as I was really good all morning. After nap Dad and I returned to the hospital and soon after we arrived Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard came to meet Hudson too!
They brought the cutest outfit for Hudson, although when I helped open the gift I thought the striped coat from it was mine. Dad helped me put it on but as you can see it didn't fit so well. Everyone thought it was really funny and kept laughing. I didn't mind and actually wore it for awhile. I thought I made a cute little teddy bear as you can see the hood had little ears!
Soon after Grandpa and Grandma left Dad & I left to for bed time. I promised Hudson I would return tomorrow and gave him and Mom a big hug and kiss good-bye. So excited to have a little brother - welcome Hudson to our family. We love you!



