On Saturday, November 19, 2011, morning Mom & I went to Mankato to meet Santa with the Grunden family at Drummer's Garden Center. Like last year I was not too sure about him, even if they did give me a sucker! I did cry a little and wanted Mom. Mom sat with me for a while but I still wasn't in to it. Here are some of my proofs with Santa:
A little unsure...
Almost caught a smile when Mom & the photographer were trying to get me to laugh.
I kept asking to get down. By the look of my face you can see I was asking, "are we done yet?" The good part of the experience was getting to see the fish in the coy pond and their giant airplane that hangs inside. Here's Katelyn and I checking the pond out:
See the fish off to the left? I'm pointing at them and showing Mom. I was pretty excited.
They also had a Christmas tree contest which I got to put my own ballet in a box and everything. I voted for the Pet Shelter tree because it had pictures of puppies that looked like Kato on it. They were really cute and it was fun looking at all the holiday decor. Afterwards we went out to lunch with the Grundens and ran a few errands before heading home for nap time and before our first snow hit. The roads were a little icy on the way home but we made it safe & sound.
Dad, Mom & I had a really fun night of playing at home on Saturday which continued into a fun day of playing at home on Sunday. I even showed them how I knew how to drive my tractors on the "road" on my farm mat I got for my birthday with noises and everything. I also showed them how I knew to lift my new airplane in the air and fly it around the house. They said I was so smart. They were also impressed by how much I've been talking recently and stringing words and actions together like shaking my head yes when I want something and saying "please" or "peas". Another new thing this weekend was after my 2 year check-up I was cleared to switch from whole milk to regular milk so we started transitioning that this weekend. I also got to try peanut butter for the first time, I thought it was just ok, but most importantly I didn't have an allergic reaction! Up next trying peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!







